We invite you to explore our site and discover ways for you to continue your professional development. We proudly provide the State of Ohio employee with learning that:
- Is geared toward the wants and needs of the adult learner
- Matches competencies often required in both public and private organizations today
- Is structured to meet the needs of the organization and the public that we serve
- Engages you – learning that is challenging, interesting and fun
- Provides you with an environment that encourages you to try new skills on for size
- Gives you opportunities to learn from peers from different agencies throughout the State
- Emphasizes applying what you learn at your work place
Please give us a call or drop us an e-mail if you have questions about the services that we provide.
State Employee Training Opportunities (click the links below):
Employee Training Catalog Oct. to Dec. 2013
Register for classes.
Important: The elective training courses in this catalog are brought to you by the Ohio Department of Administrative Services’ Office of Learning and Professional Development and are at no cost to you.